* Because of public health concerns and government restrictions on public gatherings imposed in response to the 2019-2021 COVID-19 epidemic, the 2020 Wausau Boomers Expo has been rescheduled to October 2, 2021.
- 1st Nations Reverse Mortgage
- 5 Koshas Yoga & Wellness
- Aging & Disability Resource Center of Central Wisconsin
- AHT Wisconsin Windows
- Amaximmo, LLC
- American Senior Benefits (Clay Marketing Group)
- Aspirus Advance Care Planning
- Ascension At Home
- Aspirus At Home
- Bell Tower Residence
- Board on Aging & Long Term Care
- Brainard Funeral Home & Cremation Center
- CAP Services, Inc.
- CapTel Outreach
- Caption Call
- Central Moraines Chapter of the Ice Age Trail Alliance
- Central North West Square Dance Association of Wisconsin
- Clay Marketing / American Senior Benefits
- Edward Jones
- Energy Services – Marathon County
- Fairway Mortgage
- Good News Project
- Haertel Monuments
- Happy Mac, Inc.
- Health in Motion, LLC
- Hearing Advantage
- Hearing House
- Heil Ginseng Enterprise, Inc.
- Ho-Chunk Gaming Wittenberg
- Hougum Law Firm, LLC
- Hydro-Air Technologies
- Lamers Tour & Travel
- Mad City Windows & Baths
- Maher Water Corporation
- Marshfield Clinic Health System, Inc – All of Us
- Mason Woods Senior Living Community
- McLit Marathon County Literacy Council
- Mountain Terrace Senior Living
- North Central Health Care
- Peterson-Kraemer Funeral Homes & Crematory
- Restlawn Memorial Park
- Riverview Terrace Assisted
- Sport & Spine Clinic
- Sylvan Crossings Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Thrivent Financial
- United Healthcare – Jamie Besaw
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Medicare Solution
- United Way of Marathon County, Inc.
- Village Cooperative of Wausau
- Wisconsin Senior Medicare Patrol
- Woodson YMCA – The Landing Program
- Your CBD Store
NOTE: We do NOT ask or compile ANY contact information for attendees of our shows, and we do NOT sell or make available contact information about our booth exhibitors, other than the above list and website links. If you are contacted with an offer to purchase such information, it is a fake offer and we are taking appropriate legal steps against those parties involved.
Exhibitors: To reserve a booth or to participate in pre-event advertising and promotion opportunites, contact Jenny at Sunrise Broadcasting, 715-845-8218 or use the Contact form.
2021 Boomer Expo
Saturday October 2, 2021
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Central Wisconsin Convention & Expo Center
10101 Market Street - Rothschild, Wisconsin 54474
Admission is Free & Open To The Public!
Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC
1110 East Wausau Avenue - Wausau, Wisconsin 54403
(715) 845-8218 FAX (715) 845-6582
© 2014-2021 Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC - Wausau Boomers Expo - All Rights Reserved.
Website by Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Services